Procedures For Collection of Certified Copies of Mauza Maps and Sale of
Mauza Maps of WB
- No mauza map is sold from the Directorate of Land Records & Surveys,
- Cadastral Survey (C.S.) & Revenue Survey (R.S.) mauza maps are sold
from the concerned Office of the District Magistrate if stock is
- One may contact the concerned Block Land & Land Reforms Office for
collection of LR Map (one may purchase the same if the Finally
Published mauza map is printed).
- If the Record Room of the concerned District Magistrate does not
have any stock of a C. S. or R. S. mauza map then one may apply for
a Certified Copy of the suit plot along with some adjacent plots of
land in the Office of the District Land & Land Reforms Officer of
the concerned district.
- Certified copies of portions of C. S. mauza map and C.S & R.S
mauza maps of areas falling in Howrah & Garden Reach Municipalities
and the Holding Register of the said municipal areas may be collected
from the West Bengal Drawing Office Record Room at the Directorate
of Land Records & Surveys, West Bengal on application if the same
record is available.
How to Apply?
- Application must be on DEMI Paper affixing court fee of
Rs 1.50(One Rupee & Fifty Paisa) only clearly mentioning
the suit plot number along with plot numbers of adjacent plots whose
certified copy of the map is required.
- The following information must be given in the application for
certified copy of mauza maps:
No certified copy will be issued if there is any wrong information
regarding the above.No certified copy will be issued if there
is any wrong information regarding the above.
- CSJL Number
- CS Plot Number
- Sheet Number
- Applicant’s Name and Address
- The Deputy Director of Surveys, West Bengal will scrutinize the
application and will consider if certified copy of the portion of
the mauza map can be given or not. If possible, the cost for preparing
the certified copy of the portion of mauza map will be let known to
the applicant. The applicant shall have to submit the amount of money
through T.R. 7 Challan in the State Bank of India Treasury Branch, in
Alipore Court premises. The receipt of the submitted T.R. 7 Challan
shall have to be submitted to this Office along with a court fee of
Rs 0.5(Fifty Paisa) only.
- If the applicant faces difficulty in getting the certified copy
of portions of mauza map or of the holding register or has any
allegation against any employee of this Office he or she may
register the allegation to the Deputy Director of Surveys, WB or
the AD of Surveys, West Bengal at the Directorate of land Records
& Surveys, WB.