Computerization of Land Acquisition
To create a transparent and speedy disposal of Land Acquisition Cases
in the state of West Bengal, the application software “BHU-ADHIGRAHAN”
has been designed and developed by NIC, West Bengal State
Centre which minimizes the hectic manual tasks and supports to
execute relevant queries and generates a large number of MIS reports.
The application reuses the existing BL&LRO legacy data that saves a
considerable amount of time to feed the case data.
- Proposal Receiving & PIR Generation.
- Pre-checking the Proposal for administrative approval.
- Prepare Data for LR dept. & Import of LR data.
- Building a Plan of Execution of a Proposal: Case, Plot, Owner Entry.
- Notification under 4(1).
- Objection Hearing under section 5A and Order generation.
- Declaration under section 6 and order under section 7.
- Entry of physical observation of possession status and
assets in respect of Tree, Structures & Damages.
- Declaration under section 9 [Form 8 & Form 9]
- Hearing for Consent Award.
- Calculation Sheet Generation through Form 12.
- Generation of Approval of Award [Form 13, Form 13A].
- Payment Notice Generation [Form 14].
- Form 20 & Form 20A generation.
- Cheque Clearance voucher (CC voucher) generation.
- Possession Certificate (Form 21) Generation.